AND THE WINNERS ARE……….
1st Prize Winner of $3,000
- Tracey Lane (ticket seller: Padraic Brennan)
2nd Prize Winner of $1,500
- David O’Connell (ticket seller: himself!)
3rd Prize Winner of $500
- Kenny Gammell (ticket seller: Eamonn Ryan)
Due to a great crowd in the Australian Youth Hotel last night, we were feeling extra generous and decided to pull out a BONUS ticket who wins $250…
- Michael Smullen (ticket seller: Fiona Cotter)
Congrats to all the winners!!! No doubt that has brightened up your week
And of course a big thanks to ALL our ticket sellers! The lucky 4 named above will get a lovely little $100 cash prize!
Club Draw: WIN up to $5,000!
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR OUR ANNUAL CLUB DRAW!
A massive $5,000 in cash prizes up for grabs…
1st Prize – $3,000
2nd Prize – $1,500
3rd Prize – $500
Tickets are $20 each or 3 for $50
You have to be in it, to WIN it… so contact any Cusacks club member to buy yours!
Check out our event page for updates: https://www.facebook.com/events/1471265786524176/
Annual Club Fundraising Draw – Terms and Conditions
- The benefactor of the Draw is Michael Cusack’s GAA Club, Sydney.
- It will be conducted under the format rules of the NSW OLGR Raffle.
- The sale of draw tickets is restricted to persons over 18 years of age.
- Each individual ticket will cost $20 each or 3 for $50.
- The Draw will consist of all ticket entries placed into a large container, and a member of the public (picked at random) will pull out the winning tickets in order of 1st prize, 2nd prize, and 3rd prize.
- Entries will only be accepted if all details have been filled out (including name of participant, phone number & name of the ticket seller) with no exceptions.
- The 1st prize is $3,000 cash.
- The 2nd prize is $1,500 cash.
- The 3rd prize is $500 cash.
- The Draw will take place on Sunday 16th August at 8.00 pm (sharp).
- Entries should be received by the club committee before 7.00pm on the night of the draw. This is the responsibility of the subscriber and ticket seller. The committee will not be held responsible for the failure of any promoter to submit their tickets on time. No responsibility will be accepted for tickets/monies received after 7.00pm on night of the Draw.
- Prize winners will be notified via phone calls, will be published on the Michael Cusack’s social media pages, and also our club website www.michaelcusacks.com.
- Prizes will be distributed by the Club Committee no earlier than 7 days following the draw. This is to allow for any appeals that may take place within the allowable time.
- Any appeals following the draw must be lodged to a Club Committee member within 7 days of the draw taking place.
- For further information on the Club Draw, please contact any member of the Club Committee .
- The Michael Cusacks GAA Club Executive Committee consists of: Daniel Ward, Aidan Gallagher, Padraic Brennan, Ciara Breen, Sean Farrell and Sarah Murphy.
< ENDS >
Ski Trip to Perisher: 3 – 5 July
Our yearly trip to the snow is fast approaching! Will be hitting the slopes at Perisher on Friday July 3 and returning on Sunday July 5.
The very last date to book your spot is Friday 29th May ($245 deposit into club account required).
ALL CUSACKS MEMBERS, FRIENDS, FLATMATES, FAMILY ETC. ARE WELCOME TO COME ALONG!
Text Sarah Murphy for more info 0404 500 498
Annual Club Booze Cruise – June 6
Join us on our Annual Club Booze Cruise – which is always a sell out – and this year we coincide with Sydney’s Vivid Light Festival.
Tickets are $90 each and include 4 hours on the Harbour, pizza, DJ, beer/cider/wine. To secure your ticket contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All info on our Facebook event page, make sure to join, to help promote the club -
The Michael Cusack’s All Sydney GAA Championship – Feb 8
Catch all the Sydney GAA Clubs compete for the first honours of the NSW GAA season at Monarch Oval in Ingleburn on Sunday February 8.
Games will kick off at 9am. $10 entry and kids under 16 are free.
There’ll be kids entertainment, BBQ, Live Music, beverages and treats from home, as well as a stocked bar.
Stay tuned for more info and check out the dedicated event page on Facebook.
Michael Cusacks End of Year Dinner
The end of Season Social event not worth missing!
To celebrate our 26th Season we are hosting our annual Dinner Dance and Awards night on Saturday 1st November at Royal Randwick Racecourse (Level 2).
There will be plenty of entertainment on the night, including live music by an amazing band ‘The Gathering’. Tickets $150pp (3 course meal and drinks).
Contact email@example.com for more info
Club Lotto Results – August 31
This week’s Jackpot numbers were: 1, 10, 26 & 27.
No jackpot winner, so the Lucky Dip winners who each receive $25 cash are:
Next week is the LAST WEEK of the Club Lotto for 2014… with the Jackpot of $2,500!!!
If the Jackpot is NOT won, then we will be have some big cash Lucky Dip prizes to be won on the night!
Club Lotto Results – August 17
No jackpot winner – the drawn numbers were: 4, 9, 20 & 25.
Lucky Dip winners receive $25 cash:
- Ian Saunders (seller – Fiona Cotter)
- Kathleen Muldoon (seller – Hannah Flynn)
- Josie M. (seller – Elaine Grealish)
- Paddy Magee (seller – Aidan Gallagher)
Next Sunday’s Jackpot increases to $2,300…. you have to be in it, to WIN it!
Gaelic Games – The Insider Infographic
Club Lotto Results – August 3
There was no Jackpot winner this week, so the prize pool increases again to $2,100!!!
The numbers drawn were: 4, 7, 16 and 20.
The 4 lucky dip winners who pocket $25 cash each are:
- Marie Rice McCourt
- Caoimhe McKeown
- Dara Collins
- E&E Beirne